ETIM International was founded to unite local ETIM organizations worldwide. So as was with ETIM North America, founded to unite local industry members, representing the combined interests of our market segment and its stakeholders. As with other national ETIM organizations, ETIM North America is responsible for the correct translation of the classification model, the promotion of the ETIM model, the preparation of change requests and any other activities as stated in the ETIM Statutes and Guidelines. ETIM North America offers several types of membership, as detailed below.
Manufacturer Direct Members
Distributor Direct Members
Association & Solution Provider Non-Direct Members
Manufacturers and Distributors can become direct members, allowing participation on the Product Expert Committees, with voting rights, one per company, and access to the ETIM-developed tools. The annual membership dues are structured in a tiered model based on the company’s North American gross annual sales.
Why Become a Member?
- Sharing your unique expertise and input will help ensure the model meets your needs
- Up-to-date, complete and correct product data throughout the entire supply chain means higher quality, better service, fewer errors and happier customers!
- Deliver your product content to domestic and global customers, easily and consistently, in the language(s) they need
- Reduce costs through improved stock management and order processing, as well as fewer wrong orders/returns
- Increase accuracy and efficiency of sales reporting with higher quality, standardized data
Note: For other membership opportunities and dues, please contact us at email@example.com.
North America Map